List of Works
Selection from early work
1. Views from Mill Lane bridge: 14-15 years.
2. Studies of chickens. 14 years.
3. Still-life. 14-15 years.
4. Self-portraits. 14-15 years.
5. Self-portrait. 15-16 years.
6. Self-portrait with Punch magazine:
17 years old. 7. Plants in candle-light. 14-15 years.
8. Ivorine in white on white bed.
16 years. 9. Letterbox at night. 14-15 years.
10. Old Mrs Webber. 14-15 years.
Selection from 150 paintings on the theme: DEATH AND THE MAIDEN.
11. Death presenting Peace to the Maiden. £200
12. The Putrefaction of Diogenes. NFS
13. One of the Three Magi presenting his entrails to the child. £300.
Selection from 120 paintings on the theme: ORGASM
14. Woman forcing Pleasure. NFS
15. Man and Woman coupling. £110
Selection from 110 paintings on the theme: SELF-PORTRAIT
16. Self-portrait with Mephistopheles. NFS
17. Self-portrait with Eliza-in white. NFS
18. Self-portrait with Ruti. £500
19. Self-portrait with Eliza. NFS
Selection from 200 paintings on the theme: JEALOUSY
20. Woman walking away. NFS
21. Woman walking away. NFS
22. Jealous lover with flower. £150
23. Man holding woman’s dress watching her walk away. £350
24. Self-portrait with Amelie NFS 25. Study for Orgasm theme. NFS 26. Study for Love & Romance them.. NFS 27. Man watching himself with Mary. £160 28. Rembrandt, me and Hendrijke Stoffels. £ 95
Selection from 500 paintings on the theme: MENTAL HANDICAP
29. Small-growth person and girl with Cerebral Palsy. NFS
30. George Fallick £200 31. Mrs Dempster and child. NFS
32. Portrait of the painter’s dead mother. NFS
Selection from 100 paintings on the theme: OLD AGE
33. Old Ken. NFS 34. “Diogenes;” the painter’s assistant. NFS
35. Old gentleman of nearby Community Centre.
36. Old ladies of nearby Community Centre.
37. Self-portrait dead. This piece is related to a number of ‘Pieta’ formulae. A large series of notes in the painter’s possession detail the associations.
38. Self-portrait with two Teddy-boys. £600 39. Schlemiel. £500
40. Fragment from exact scale pun on THE NIGHT WATCH by Rembrandt. Instead of Captain Banning Coque and Willem van Reutenburgh - The figures from left to right are: Hans de Rijke; Chief Physiotherapist, Trengwealh Centre, Viv Sloaman; Ron Moore, headmaster at Millford School; Dr David Owen shortly before he became Foreign Secretary; Kim Ashly, director of a skills centre, and “Cockney Jim”, local nuisance. The painting was the centre-piece for the Mental Handicap exhibition, and has now been cut to a third of its original size.
41. Woman in blue with wool. This piece was commenced at the age of 18 years, and worked on periodically for six years. It is the only piece in the exhibition that the painter is tolerably disposed towards.
42. Self-portrait. NFS
43. Lelya with Pesalino’s Saints. NFS [One of 100 paintings on the theme Love & Romance.]
44. Self-portrait. NFS
45. Self-portrait with lover. NFS
46. Man and Woman - pencil Study. £ 60
47. Self-portrait with Mary.
48. Old Lady of 106 years. £140
49. Old man-young woman with reflections NFS
50. Frank. £100
51. ‘Whistling Taffy’. £100
52. Albert Ernest Edward Fisher: known as ‘The Bishop’. NFS
53. Ruti and Laila. NFS
54. Please don’t leave. (From Jealousy theme: see upstairs) NFS
55. Self-portrait-three stages/(after Titian) £250
56. Self-portrait. NFS
57. Self-portrait. NFS
58. Monca with Jan. NFS
59. Eliza in flowered dress. £500
60. Eliza in pink dress. NFS